[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Memorial candle lighting

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:01:37 EST 2016

Dear Audrey and all -

A memorial candle was lit for Peter Gurney and all my dear, departed
piggies, Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, in Wheeling, IL, USA.

Thanks again for organizing the memorial. Your hard work is very much
appreciated.

Hello, hugs and wheeks to all piggies and their people around the world,
united as we are in our love and gratitude for piggies and the people who
love them and care for them, especially Peter Gurney.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem