[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY Candle lighting

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 12:28:46 EST 2016

Dear Audrey and Cindy, and all -

Thanks again for organizing, promoting, and recording our Peter Gurney
Memorial Candle Lighting. It is a beautiful event that unites us all around
the world, in love for piggies, gratitude for Peter Gurney and his work,
and, in effect, respect for all creatures, especially the ones who light up
our lives by their presence.

I, too, have been pigless for a couple of years, but feel deeply connected
to you all and your piggies. I greatly appreciate the gpdd, and all who
make it the wonderful, welcoming, enlightening place that it is.

Truly you have enhanced my life, and the lives of my dear piggies.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem