[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Gruden von Squeakycheeks

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Sat Mar 12 14:53:23 EST 2016

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on Gruden von Squeakycheeks. He started
to panic at the vet this morning and seemed to go into shock. The vet
quickly took him into the back to give him oxygen. Another vet there with
30 years experience with guinea pigs popped her head in and mentioned that
things were not looking good, and that she was going to go help.
Unfortunately he didn't make it.

He was over 5 years old and a very cheeky piggy. He was a red-crested piggy
with a white tuft on his crest. If I slept in, he made sure to wheek to let
me know that veggie service was overdue. He also enjoyed his treats. He
would work very hard for them, standing up on his hind legs like a tiny
t-rex. If you didn't give him a treat, he had a hilarious expressions that
was half shock, half outrage; it was a perfect "I can't believe they didn't
give me a treat!" expression.

He will be greatly missed.

Jocelyn, Dmitri, and Apollo