[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 13 14:06:35 EDT 2016

Sometimes in the excitement of the Peter Gurney Memorial, we lit our
candles, but forgot to send a post telling us of your location.  So,
if you got carried away and forgot to tell us your location, just send
a post here (and if you have a photo of the occasion, include it too).
  We are keeping a listing of all the places our light went around the
world, and will post it for all to see.  Remember to give us your city
or town, regional province, state, and country.  The light certainly
traveled, but we need to know where it went, if you forgot to tell us.
Audrey and Cindy