[Gpdd] RAINBOWBRIDGE - Gruden Von Squeakycheeks

julie juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 14 00:44:02 EDT 2016

Oh Jocelyn, I am deeply saddened to read of Gruden's passing.   I only sent
you a personal email last night (which I don't think got to you) saying how
much we all love reading about Gruden on the GPDD, and praying for recovery,
if not, for a peaceful passing.   I do hope it was peaceful?

Probably his time had come as you were anticipating, being 5+ is a mighty
age, and 5 very special years of happiness & love, but it is never long
enough - we want them to go on forever don't we?

I do hope & pray for your comfort at this very, very sad time,

Best wishes,

Julie