[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 16 17:40:57 EDT 2016

Do weeeee have your location?  If you lit a candle for the Peter
Gurney Memorial held on March 9, did you let us know where you lit it?
  We want to make sure we have everyone's location to include on this
year's listing.  Also, if you took a photo, be sure to include it too.
  You can send it to:  PG_Memorial at gpdd.org and just add the
attachment.  We have a pretty good listing so far, so keep those
locations going, if you have not.  Include your town or city, regional
area or state, and country.  Thanks to those who have already given us
their location.  You are on the list!
Audrey and Cindy