[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where Did You Light Your Candle?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 19:44:10 EDT 2016

So where in the world are you?  If you lit a candle for the Peter Gurney
Memorial, please let us know your location (city and state, or city,
regional area, and country).  Just send a note to the Digest or to
PG_Memorial at gpdd.org, using PETER GURNEY as the topic header in the
subject line.  If you're including a photo, please send your note, with
the photo as an attachment, to the PG_Memorial address.  This is the
11th year of the Memorial, and we'd love to include your location on our
list.  Thanks!

Cindy and Audrey