[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Ebony lost a long battle

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 17:55:02 EDT 2016

Dear ME

I am so sorry to hear of Ebony's passing.  It sounds like she didn't suffer
very much, at least I hope so, and may she run forever in the endless
meadows and woodlands of the bridge.  Even so nothing makes it easier to
bear the loss of a little family member.

I am so glad to Sequoia tumor surgery went well and hopefully Daisy just
cleanly passed a stone and there are no others or other causes for concern.
I am glad you have the advantage of a good vet; that was the main thing that
caused me to stop me from getting new piggies.

I hope Minnie, Daisy and Sequoia continue doing well but being a parent is
such a worry and there are always health concerns. I wish our little masters
would evolve a bit into longer natural lives so we could spend more time
with our precious babies. Losing them is so hard.

Good luck with your three baby's health, there is lots of love to share.

Sandy and AR