[Gpdd] Madonna - update

Kathleen Geoghegan kmgeoghegan at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:07:51 EDT 2016

Hi again,

I managed to speak to my sister in law who works at a rescue centre.  She
suggested a gentle bath with a tiny amount of diluted antiseptic followed
by a gentle towel dry, and to use a thin layer of Sudocrem on the sore
areas of skin.

It has worked really well, this morning Madonna looked so much happier and
the skin is healing <3

The underlying problem seems to be a nasty UTI and I am giving her Bactrim
for this, fingers crossed the symptoms clear up quickly otherwise I will
take her for a scan.

She is much happier today anyway.  Any suggestions or advice would be very
much appreciated.

Lots of love and spinach

Kate & Madonna xxxxx