[Gpdd] HEALTH: Madonna's UTI

Kathleen Geoghegan kmgeoghegan at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:36:45 EDT 2016

Hi Pat and the Prairie Pigs,

THANK YOU so much for the kind message and your lovely words.

I have been feeling so sad and so guilty... Our pigs depend on us for
everything and when they are sick it is so hard not to feel
completely responsible :'(  But your reply is so nice and kind, and made me
feel so much better that I wasn't getting it totally wrong or making
mistakes with my home treatment for her <3

Madonna loves the Bactrim, it's her first time on this medication but she
was looking for more after she finished her first dose and she kept trying
to lick her :-)

Thank you again for taking the time to reply, and thank you for the
suggestion.  I will definitely make sure that Madonna and her friend Polly
get extra fresh bedding all the time to keep them fragrant and glamorous :-)

Lots of love to you and the Prairie Pigs.

Kate, Luis, Madonna, Polly, Bugs & Peter in Spain

On Monday, March 21, 2016, pat schuett <bunzella at yahoo.ca