[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Gruden von Squeakycheeks

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 16:38:46 EDT 2016

Jocelyn, Dmitri, and Apollo, please accept our condolences on the
passing of Gruden von Squeakycheeks.  When you wrote that he didn't want
to eat, we had so hoped that he would recover.  Please know that you did
all of your best for him, and he knew it.  We're so sorry that he
panicked at the vet and seemed to go into shock.  Something like this
happened with our Joey years ago, and our hearts go out to you.  We hope
you will find comfort in knowing what a great life he had, and we thank
you for sharing some of your memories of him.  He sounds so handsome,
with his red coat and white crest, and we can just imagine him wheeking
for veggie service if you slept in.  Gruden von Squeakcheeks was a lucky
piggie to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget