[Gpdd] Misc: Update on my foster pig boys

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 16:39:51 EDT 2016

Joanne, how great to hear that you were able to pair up your foster
piggies.  It would be wonderful, too, if the rescue has found, or will
find, homes for them as buddies.  I'm sorry to be so late in writing,
but I had Internet problems recently and am still behind on my mail.

How great, too, that you decided to adopt Archie.  We send a big Welcome
Home to him!  Obviously he already knows how lucky he is.

I'm sorry if I missed it, but is there are update on Ellie's surgery?
We hope that all went well.  Healing wheeks and best wishes to her.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget