[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Henri and Louis

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 16:46:08 EDT 2016

Penny, you might have read in my previous post (to Joanne) about my
Internet problems, so I am sorry to be so late in sending a big Welcome
Home to Henri and Louis!  How great that they found you, and they are so
lucky you found them.  How nice, too, that they added to your home the
day before Mother's Day in England, and a few days before your wedding
anniversary.  Will head off to take a look at their photos.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget