[Gpdd] ANOUNCEMENT Re Henri and Louis

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:09:38 EDT 2016

Thank you for the welcome Cindy, Eddie and Nugget.

Henri and Louis have settled in well and I think that it has helped them
having three fat sows living next door as they see them eating different
veggies and they then join in and do the same. Now there does not seem to
be anything that they will not try. Much better than boring pellets and hay.

Their pigtures have now been moved so if you want to see them, Cindy, they
are on the rehomed piggies page, second row down. Here is the link.....;

http://www.palacepiggierescue.org/re-homed-piggies.html

I have taken new pigtures of them and they will appear on the Undercover
Piggies blog soon.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.