[Gpdd] (Rainbow bridge) bladderstones are nasty :'( (Mieke Staaks)

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 13:54:47 EDT 2016

Dear Mieke,I'm so very sorry you had to let your little girl go to the Bridge!As you may know, my Ellie had surgery for the exact same thing 4 weeks ago.I felt very guilty not knowing she had the stone as she acted normally and itwasn't until I saw a bump that I raced her to the vet.  Her surgery was a successbut I am still worried that another stone will appear.  It was HUGE!  I took it home with me.It's sad to lose these babies and I am thinking of you.  I would love to see herpicture and I have said a special little piggy prayer for her peace.Hugs,Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy, and Archie-Squirrel

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->