[Gpdd] Rainbwow bridge charlie..

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:09:01 EDT 2016

Thankyou penny for your advice. I will see what charlies reaction is to a
boar.I couldn't believe the difference in two vets in one practise.Archies
teeth are ok.she had a good look in his mouth but i found a lump on him
which the vet thinks is a fatty lump.It appears to move.It's in the lower
rib area.charlie his dad had a floating rib but this isn't. Its 1cm at,the
moment so he will have regular chec ks and claw cuts and tooth checks.I
still have a cataract so not confident doing nails for,now.This good vet
isnt charging much for these checks. I have put all the feeding advice into
practice that i can and they also had thw long stalks of. Very green
timothy hay  alfalfa king, its called.Is there anything else I can do for
molars.feeding wise. Thanks again chris and archie.