[Gpdd] MISC: Let's have some fun!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 14:57:19 EDT 2016

Carol and Avalanche, what a great idea to talk about nicknames for our
piggies.  I sometimes call my boys Pumpkin Boy 1 and Pumpkin Boy 2.  Of
course, "1" is the oldest (Eddie) and "2" the youngest (Nugget).  I also
sometimes call Eddie "Eduardo Suave" (anyone else remember "Rico
Suave"?).  Recently Nugget began to lie down very flatly, obviously
feeling very happy and comfortable, so sometimes I call him Flat Boy now.

Ethan (RIP) was "The Big E," and I think he thought he invented the big
E on the eye chart!  (OK, I might have given him that idea.)

I could go on, but I'll look forward to hearing other responses.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget