[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Charlie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 16:45:22 EDT 2016

Chris and Archie, it was with much sadness that we read of Charlie's
passing.  We are so very sorry that his molars began to grow toward his
tongue and caused a swallowing problem.  Although he had to be helped to
the Bridge, it is good that you found a vet that knows more about teeth
and could look at him without anesthetic.  Yes, sometimes vets in the
same practice vary widely in their knowledge.  Please know that you did
all your best for Charlie, and he certainly appreciated your
syringe-feeding him.  He knew how much he was loved and that makes him a
very lucky piggie indeed.  Please accept our condolences.

It is very good to hear that Archie's teeth are fine, and we hope the
lump won't cause him any problems.

We agree with Penny about the neutering.  Finding a boar to keep Archie
company would be the best idea.  That's how Nugget came to live with us
earlier this year.

We also hope you will be able to have your cataract removed soon.  Best
wishes to you and Archie.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget