[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Georgina

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 16:18:17 EDT 2016

Grace, please accept our condolences on Georgina's passing.  We are so
very sorry to hear of her loss.  We know she enjoyed all of her days
with you and left behind many happy memories you will always treasure.
Please know that she was a lucky girl to be a beloved member of your
family.  It is good that you found friends for Pippa after Georgina went
to the Bridge.  We send all of them best wishes.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget