[Gpdd] SILLY: Can your pig tell time?

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Thu May 19 15:53:08 EDT 2016

I love hearing about everyone's piggies!

I can hear Dante Wigglebotttom running around like crazy in the next room
when I'm getting ready for work. After I'm ready and I pack my own lunch, I
feed the pigs, so I bet Dante is getting excited about breakfast. Dmitri,
who is normally pretty shy, has recently decided to get squeakier when I'm
late with veggies. Apollo doesn't really go nutty when I'm late with
veggies, but he's usually in his own happy little world.

Gruden von Squeakycheeks was the best time keeper we had. I would get home
around 4:30 am, and my hubby, who works from home, would hear wheeking at
4:00 pm. Somepig was trying to get an early dinner!

Sometimes I will be walking to the piggy room with the veggie tray, and I
will hear wheeking. I will start running to get them their veggies faster;
they have me pretty well trained!

Jocelyn, Apollo, Dmitri, Dante Wigglebottom