[Gpdd] SILLY Can your pig tell time?

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:10:37 EDT 2016

The Piggyfriends can tell the time. Life is one eternal meal so it is
always worth asking for more. Any time is snack time.

A rustling bag will set the whole herd off even if the bag contains the
rubbish for the bin.

If I am not working, there is always an afternoon snack - usually a
cucumber slice- and they all stir at 3 o'clock. I often wonder if they do
this when I am not here. I need to set up a webcam.

They know that it is teatime when I get home and I suspect that they hear
my car pulling up in the drive so that they can be in place.

New girls Lulu and Mimi have cottoned on to the right time for a meal and
shout very loudly. They soon learned about the 3 pm snack.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.