[Gpdd] MISC: Garfield the Cat & good news!!!

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 13:02:00 EDT 2016

hi Joanie--
First of all, I am so sorry for your loss of a dear, little friend. It's heartbreaking to see a beloved pet suffer, and you certainly did the right and unselfish thing. I know your heart is aching now, but will be filled in time with smiles, fondest of memories, and a love that never ends.
I have always thought you were a wordsmith extraordinaire, but as far as I can remember, you never told us you were a published author! How wonderful!!! I saw your website, and photos of you and your sister (lovely ladies!). Is this your first novel? I would love to read it! How thrilling for you to be going to a book-signing, and (as you mentioned) something joyful to look forward to after the sadness of saying goodbye to your kitty. I am so happy for you!!!
Ann & Purdy Piggy(I have read the GPDD for 11 years, but usually post privately when I feel I have something to share.)