[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Garfield the cat

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri May 27 00:32:53 EDT 2016

Joanie-
I'm sorry to hear Garfield has gone to the Bridge. It's so sad when we have to help them instead of them going with us at home. You obviously did the right thing of course. My uncle had a cat that lived to be 24. Garfield living to 17 is amazing too.
On a happier note, congrats on your book! I wish I had time to read. I don't have time to do much of anything anymore. I hope you sell lots of books!
My thoughts & prayers are with you for the loss of your precious Garfield. Hugs...
~Jaime~