[Gpdd] MISC Carol's Halloween Story

susananddave at verizon.net susananddave at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 17:45:44 EDT 2016

When my girls Cinnamon and Sugar disembarked from their PigAir flight here in Maryland, they couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful trip they had to Georgia for Halloween. Thank you Carol and Avalanche for inviting them. They are both rescues and I'm sure have never experienced anything like this before.  As their mom, I really appreciate Carol's report on what transpired there. One never knows what 2 little guinea girls will get themselves into.  Thank you so much.....susan