[Gpdd] MISC: Carol's Halloween story

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:33:48 EST 2016

I don't comment much on GPDD these days, as my Shakira piggy left me over a
year ago, and for the time being remain pigless.

But I can't seem to let go of the GPDD, and the wonderful community that
all of us have created. The love of piggies remains in my heart, and always
will. Maybe in the future, a piggy will come to me again, but til then, my
piggies are mostly online, and vicarious.

Carol, your story reminds me of the many, many virtual adventures our
piggies used to have in the  "olden days" (late 90s??? and so on). It had
all the special, loving details that made the virtual adventures so fun,
both for the pigticipants, and the parents left at home. Thank you for
writing it, and bringing smiles to everyone's day.

Wheeks and healthy wishes,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem