[Gpdd] MISC Welcome back Dee

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:44:09 EST 2016

Hello Dee and welcome back to the GPDD.

I am so very sorry to read that Joe passed away in May and send you all the
condolences and love that I and my herd of Piggyfriends can give.

We would all like to welcome new piggies Josie and Callie and hope to hear
about their adventures as new Patriot Pigs. I well remember you saying that
you would not have more piggies because of the pain of losing them but oh
how much love and joy they give when they are with us. On the plus side two
piggies from a rescue now have an amazing home where they will always be
loved.

With our utmost sympathy on your sad loss and a big hug to the newbies.

Penny and the current herd of Piggyfriends ( plus more in my heart than I
could bear to count ).