[Gpdd] Announcement: We are back!!

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:42:41 EST 2016

Hi Dee

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear about Joe :-(

I am piggieless now but hope one day to become a piggie mum again!
Would love to see pigtures of the newest PP's if you can send me a link or
put them on Under cover Agent blog maybe?

RIP Joe now reunited with your babies once more. Enjoy your special cuddles
and keep an eye on your beautiful wife and newbies Josie and Callie :-)
A shining star amongst little ones that twinkles brightly.
Huge hugs for you Dee xxxxxxxxxxx

Love Glynis and Charlie (my budgie) and in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx
xxxx