[Gpdd] Announce: Welcome back Dee !

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 12:33:12 EST 2016

Dear Dee,
First, let me send you my love and heartfelt sympathy on the loss of Joe.  I was shocked to hear that he passed away and I am so very, very sorry.  I am sending you a hug.
Of course, I am glad that you're back with us!  Two little girls got a wonderful mama, too!  Stay in touch please and enjoy your new babies.
Joanne and her NY herd:  Sassy, Ellie, Archie, Rigby and foster girl Melody, too!

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->