[Gpdd] MISC.: welcome back, Dee

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 20:09:39 EST 2016

Dee, we are so glad to hear from you again, and of course we remember
you!  Welcome back!

Please accept our condolences on Joe's passing.  We are so very sorry to
hear this news.  We know how much he loved piggies, and we know the
human and piggie worlds are sadder places with him gone.  We know he
would be happy, though, that you have rescued Callie and Josie and once
more have piggies in your life.

We send Callie and Josie a big Welcome Home, and we hope to hear more as
they settle in.

Looking forward to reading more posts from you.  Best wishes.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget