[Gpdd] MISC: Welcome back

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 12:28:40 EST 2016

Thank you for the condolences and warm welcome back.
I think I need to change Callie's name to Houdini!  Twice this morning she got out of the gate across the kitchen and went wandering around.  I had newspaper stuffed in all the small gaps but she pulled it out!  Miss Smarty Pants.  Josie didn't pay any attention to her and didn't follow her out.
I don't know how to post pictures on the GPDD but if you want to see them I can email pictures to you.  I am on Facebook, too.  They are about 3 years old and black and white with short hair.
I remember all the fun we had with virtual trips and even a piggie wedding.
Dee, Josie and Callie (Miss Smarty Pants)