[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Carol's story

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:14:56 EDT 2016

Dear Carol

The Surrey Squeakers would love to be part of your new story. Thank you for doing it. Here are our names and what makes us different! We are all girls.

Nacho and Salsa (both very fast runners and unusually petite for Squeakers), Pepper (beautiful long hair but always  looks a scruff and takes no pride in her appearance),  Wasabi (slow and thoughtful and always the last out for food), Pakora (rather large and round and loves her food), Ramona and Roxie (extremely friendly), Calypso (long flowing hair, very beautiful and knows it), Pumpkin (came on a Halloween a few years ago and is the colour and size of a pumpkin), Caramac (doesn't mind looking like an enormous version of Salsa), Waikiki (is really shy and takes food away to eat in private) and Alaska (a snowy white abby who is really happy now as she was unable to make friends with any other piggies until she came here).

Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers