[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Julie's new piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:02:49 EDT 2016

Dear Julie,

I am so pleased that you have two new little piggies to love. They sound
like the most adorable pair and we all want to say "Welcome" to Honey and
Teddy.

That hind leg paralysis can be so scary so I always keep some calcium +Vit
D in my first aid cupboard. I use Osteocare, which I buy over the counter
at a pharmacy here in England. 1ml. a day for the first two days and 0.5ml.
for the next few days if anyone is interested and cares to write this down.
Years ago, my Miss Piggy succumbed to this ( before we could buy Osteocare
liquid ) and, having been rushed to my vet, who administered calcium and
Vit D, before I was home, she was standing up in her carrier as though
nothing had happened. Speeed is of the essence in these cases. Small
miracle.

I would love to see your pigtures. You could post them on our Undercover
piggy blog. We are always wanting other people to post pigtures.

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

You just need to click on Contribute ( in red under our banner pigture )
and follow the very easy instructions. All you need to do is write your
story as an email, attach a pigture and click SEND. Your pigture will
appear as if by magic. If you prefer, you could email M or me with your
story and pigture/s. M's email addy is on the blog, mine is at the top of
this post. One of us would be delighted to post the pigtures for you so
that everyone can share in the joy.

Or you could open a Flickr or Photobucket account ( free ), upload your
pigtures and then post the link here. Maybe the blog is easier is you are
not used to doing this.

My little Fernando has his pigture on the blog today.

Give them all the love that you have to give. We all know that our furry,
finned and feathered friends are unlikely to outlive us ( with the
exception of the tortoise that comes to stay here when his owner is away )
but that should not stop us from sharing in their happy lives to the full.

Lots of love and hugs to Honey and Teddy. Get busy with the pigtures!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.