[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Dora

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 19:25:51 EDT 2016

Dear Mary Fran,
I'm so sorry that Dora left for The Bridge so suddenly. I'm sure it wasn't loneliness or any kind of neglect that killed her, so don't be hard on yourself, my friend. You're a fabulous piggie mom, and don't you forget it! Three years of love sure beats five years as a child's forgotten toy, as so many exist. You gave her those years of love, and she gave it back to you every day. What a delight it will be to see her at The Bridge someday. Do you think our critter friends will be able to talk then? I wonder. I know she'd be quick to say, "Thanks, Mommy, for all you've done for me." Then, with sparkling eyes, she'd say, "I love you, Mommy."
With love from
Joanie and The Beautifuls