[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Dora

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 9 19:43:39 EDT 2016

Mary Fran, it was with much sadness that we read that Dora has passed on
to the Bridge, especially so suddenly.  We know it was awful to discover
her gone with no warning, and we are so very sorry this happened.
Please don't feel that it was because you hadn't been spending much time
with her lately.  We remember that you just recently took her on
vacation, and she obviously knew what a special family member she was to
be with you there.  Sometimes piggies just leave us quickly, and we
never know why.  This happened with our Ethan.  Dora was so lucky that
you adopted her three years ago and loved her so much.  Please accept
our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget