[Gpdd] virtual: Carols story

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 16 21:16:36 EDT 2016

Hello Carol.Sorry to be late on this, If its to late thats ok. Have been off line a bitThe Misfits are as followed:Benny- Older fellow yellow with crazy hair and loves girls!Anita- Black and white crazy hair. She is a spit fire little girl.Adriana- Lives with Anita  Adriana has golden crazy hair. She is a soft hart.Alberta- has chocolate crazy hair. Loves food. a bit of a fatty.Adrianna- She has brown face and white body. long hair girl. very shyAmorase- She is a violet long hair. She is the boss pig and lives with Alberta and Adrianna.Andrea- She is a white and light yellow color. She is the newest misfit. The youngest one here. She may be pg. we are waiting to see.Kevin Bacon- crazy hair orange piggie. He has hair like the real Kevin Bacon. He came here with that name.He if full of energy.Aillie- SHe is a brown and white piggy. Just lost her cage mate. She is very vocal. and loves food too.Billy- He is a white piggy with red eyes. He loves hay and life. He is the messiest pig here. loves to mess up his cage.Lincoln-He is white with a black spot of fur by his eye. He is a shy boy that loves to play turtle with his hut.Agatha- She is a old gal. She has hardly any fur. Always has been like that. She is a sweet heart. R.B. -  he is a red piggy with a little white. He is talker and a lover. He loves his hay too. and loves to talk.Oliver- he is a very old boy. Blind and has tummors but gets around great. He is a crazy hair brown, black and white piggy.Alfred- he is a long hair grey, black, and white piggy. very scared of everything. but such a pretty old boy.Ethan- brown, beige piggy with fuzzy longer hair. He has issues with poopy.  so we call him stinky  buns...LOLDerby- white crazy hair piggy.  He is kind of a biter.  he is getting better.  loves his food and carrots too.Mistletoe toe- know as Pickle nose by my grandson. He is brown, white and black. Can be nippy at first when  you get him out.

again I know that is alot of piggies.  So only put in who you are able to put in. Look forward to reading the story. You always do amazing stories. Sorry again for being late on this.Jean and the many misfits