[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge Condolences: DORA

Julie Johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 22 00:12:38 EDT 2016

Dear Mary

I'm only just reading your posting about Dora passing, and want to pass on
my sincerest condolences on her leaving you for the Rainbow Bridge.    She
sounded like a real sweetie and she won't be lonely - there are so many
beautiful piggies at the Bridge.   She will be waiting patiently for you to
one day join her in paradise.    I love that you buried her with her furry
blanket and monkey.    That was a beautiful   gift to give your girl
familiar company as she waits for you all to be together again one day.

Please accept my condolences to you from across the miles, and I am sending
prayers you will soon find some comfort in the beautiful memories you and
Dora made.

Julie

Honey & Teddy