[Gpdd] misc: Thank you... re Dora

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 14:52:06 EDT 2016

Mary Fran, we were so very sad when Dora passed away, but we want to say
that you've written a lovely tribute to her.  How sweet that she loved
her new wood house with door and round window, and we know she enjoyed
being with your family on vacation.  We have a feeling that she sensed
she soon would get to stay in the larger house permanently and would
also have a new friend, but something obviously called her on to the
Bridge.  So cute that she became friends with the little monkey plush
toy that was her size, and how touching that she was buried with him and
her purple blanket.  Your love for her was special, and she knew it.
Thanks for sharing some of your memories of her.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget