[Gpdd] MISC Apollo's health

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:44:25 EDT 2016

We loved your story about Dante stealing the carrots but were sorry to read
that Apollo's ear infection turned out to be a stroke.

On a good note, I have read that if a piggy survives a stroke, they are
unlikely to suffer another. I cannot remember in which of my many piggy
books I read this so I can't quote a reference.

My Halloween got over a stroke really well and lived to a ripe old age.

We hope that Apollo regains enough of his faculties to enjoy a good quality
of life. Please keep us updated on his progress and give him an extra hug.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.