[Gpdd] Misc: Hermine and catching up

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:46:10 EDT 2016

Thanks for the concern for us during Hermine.  The Lowcountry Cavies and I
had no issues but we appreciate everyone's concern.

Does anyone else have a piggie with a taste for electric cords?  Patience
is the first one I've had who truly thinks they are a treat.  She has
chewed through the cord cover that I put on one cord.  She does seem to
have slowed down since I covered it again but I'd like to know if any one
else has suggestions.

Thanks,
Jan and the Lowcountry Cavies  (Anya, Dargo,  and Patience )