[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Killian

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 00:16:23 EDT 2016

Dear Ginger,
I'm sorry your little guy passed on. And especially sorry that you've had so many losses so close together. I lost two cats, one seventeen and one in her prime, and three guineas this year. Puff, who's still enjoying life at age six, probably won't be with us much longer. We also lost a chicken last winter. And then it looked like my dear Lizzie Cat had cancer. The lumps turned out to be lipomas which shouldn't endanger her unless they grow to the point of impinging on organs. It's a bit overwhelming! I hope and pray you'll receive the grace and peace you'll need in adapting to your losses. Ultimately, it's worth it to love someone so small and helpless, but it surely comes at a price.
Love to you