[Gpdd] MISC Hermine and cords

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:31:03 EDT 2016

We are pleased to read that you were not affected by that dreadful
hurricane, Jan.

I found a cord cover on Ebay but this may be the kind that you have already
tried. There may be a stronger one. I thought of suggesting pieces of
hosepipe but that might be a bit stiff. I use clear, flexible pipe to
connect pumps to fountains and waterfalls. This might be more suitable as
it is quite thick and a piggy's teeth might not get through it. I buy this
piping by the yard from an aquatics shop in England.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/381051349321?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=27378760866&rlsatarget=pla-181484319186&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=9045120&device=c&campaignid=620865095&crdt=0

This is the one that I found on Ebay.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/381051349321?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=27378760866&rlsatarget=pla-181484319186&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=9045120&device=c&campaignid=620865095&crdt=0