[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIGE Killian

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:37:27 EDT 2016

Dear Ginger,

I am so very sorry that you have lost dear little Killian.

Even though he was with you for 6 years, this is never enough. I have been
through losing several piggies in a short space of time and it never gets
any easier to bear but this is the price we pay for loving these dear
little creatures and all other animals. The more we have, the more likely
it is that sad times will come all too frequently.

You have the comfort of knowing that he left at a time of his own choosing,
in the home that he loved and in the company of CoraLee.

Sending you love and hugs and the hope that the memory of sweet Killian
will, in time, outweigh the grief.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.