[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends will be offline.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:42:48 EDT 2016

I am leaving the Piggyfriends in the capable hands of my pigsitter son,
Sean, as I am going on holiday on Saturday. It is unlikely that there will
be an internet connection where we will be staying so I am leaving my
laptop at home.  Maybe one of the piggies will be able to use it.

Unlike Mary Fran, I can't take my piggies with me as I will be flying home
to Ireland so I can't bring any new ones home with me either.

Wishing every pig and every Slave good health and lots of love.

See you soon,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.