[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Puff

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 11 21:14:09 EDT 2016

Puff's booked her Pig Air flight to the Bridge. It should land any day now. She's eating and napping a lot and seems to be having small strokes. Her sixth adoption day is in two weeks, and she's been a healthy little critter, so I can't complain, but it sure will be quiet--too quiet--without her sweet, demanding squeaks. I feel my no more piggies for awhile resolution weakening. We'll see what happens. I've had piggies since my sons (now 28 and 25) were little with no more than a couple weeks break in between, so it would be a radical change for me.
Love to all GPDDers and their beasties,
Joanie and The Beautifuls