[Gpdd] MISC (thanks)

Shekell Animals shekellanimals at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 07:44:00 EDT 2016

MISC (thanks)
Thank you all for your kind words about Killian. I miss him so much and it seems as though now, his cage mate & sanctuary girl, CoraLee is missing him too. She sleeps, sits, and eats in 'his' corner where he liked to be and where he passed away. She is too old to spay (she's 6) so I'm going to try her with my other pair again to see if the trio will work.
The first time I tried them together, nobody was particularly aggressive, however, there was enough chattering and alligator mouth for me to end the attempt at bonding after 40 minutes.
Again, thank you all.
Ginger ShekellPiggy mom to Oliver and Fae, Sanctuary mom to CoraLee