[Gpdd] Misc: Hermine and catching up

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 14:42:56 EDT 2016

Jan and the Lowcountry Cavies, we're glad that Hermine was not a problem
for you.  Thanks for letting us know.

It sounds like you've gotten some good advice about dealing with cords.
  Usually we are able to drape cords over the piggies' house when they
are having floortime, so they can't reach them, but I have on occasion
discovered that somepig, somehow, chewed on a cord (when it fortunately
was not plugged in).  Here's hoping the suggestions will help, and
Patience will decide they are not a food group.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget