[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Killian

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 14:56:29 EDT 2016

Ginger, Oliver, Fae, and CoraLee, it was with much sadness that we read
of Killian's passing.  We had so hoped that he would make a full
recovery following his bladder-stone surgery, and we are so very sad
that he has gone on.  Bladder stones are so awful.  We are glad, though
that he found his favorite napping place and left for the Bridge while
asleep.  It sounds as though he traveled in peace and comfort.  Please
know that you did all your best for him, in having the surgery and in
caring for him afterwards.  Killian certainly was a lucky boy and knew
how much you loved him.  Please accept our condolences.

We also hope that CoraLee will be all right.  Piggies certainly mourn
the loss of their friends, as you know.  We also understand how you feel
about losing several beloved furkids in the past two and a half years.
We hope, though, that you will think of all the happy times you gave
them rather than their last moments.  Lucky furkids, all.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget