[Gpdd] HEALTH: Pig strokes - Ginger

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:19:16 EDT 2016

Hi Luita, Marinella, and Barok,

Thank you for sharing your story of Ginger and her stroke! Nine years is a
grand old age for a piggy. I can hope that Apollo will live to that age!

I recently tried to record Apollo and his antics. He's still awfully cute
and demanding, even if he's a little wobbly. The camera kept wanting to
focus in on his rump and not his head though. Going to try again this week
and hoping to have a video for the Undercover Guinea Pig site soon!

Jocelyn, Apollo, Dmitri, and Dante Wigglebottom