[Gpdd] MISC- My son Cody

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 17 23:28:15 EDT 2016

I'm writing again to ask for thoughts & prayers for my son Cody who goes for his MRI on Tues. the 20th. He has to be sedated & can't eat after midnight the 19th. It will be almost 24 hrs. until he gets to eat again. How do you explain that to a just turned 3 yr. old? We haven't mentioned anything about going away that day. I don't want him getting upset. I'm a mess & will be a mess til all this is done & if the results are bad I think I'll have a nervous breakdown. The 19th is my b-day & I think it will be my worst b-day ever. Please keep him in your prayers. To all who wrote to my personally the 1st time I am not ignoring you. I will write back. I am so behind on my e-mails I don't think I'll ever be caught up. I hope everyone & their piggies are doing well. Thanks.~Jaime~