[Gpdd] Misc: My Son Cody

Judith Lainer bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 20:17:05 EDT 2016

Jaime, my heart goes out to you and your family.  I'm sure you are so scared that you can't think straight or sleep.  It will be over in less than two days from now so you and Cody can lay down and eat and sleep together after that.

Take it one day at a time.  Breathe.  Eat well. Be good to yourself.  And maybe your doctor can give you something to help you sleep.  I do that when I work myself up before traveling.  I take something to break the cycle. It's only once or twice a year but it works. The otc stuff doesn't help me.

Hugs....  We are here for you to listen and offer our shoulders.

Judi
Sent from my iPhone